Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

Canon MG5300 - B200 message an error has occurred. unplug the

Customer Question

Canon MG5300 - B200 message an error has occurred. unplug the power cable and contact the service centre.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question, the problem is caused due to printhead problem and the last solution for this problem is replacing the printhead, but before that open the link below watch the video and then follow the steps to solve the problem. If the problem persist then, unfortunately, the printhead is defective and you have to replace the printhead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8cdisDr5Zw
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Why did you requested a remote support, did you saw my answer, this is a hardware fault and you have to try to solution, which I have suggested, I cannot remotely help you in this matter. I can only give you the information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please confirm no charge and no payment is due
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I watched video do not feel confident to do this myself. Will ask friend. thank you for your assistance. I still need you to confirm that no payment will be taken as per 7 day free trial
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
OK, as I can see you are a subscriber, you have to stop the subscription withing 7 days so that no charges are taken from your card, because after 7 days your card will be charged. You can contact our customer care to stop the subscription.