Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Kodak ESP5250 21 documents waiting to print but can't get them

Customer Question

Kodak ESP5250 21 documents waiting to print but can't get them printed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeIs this on a windows or Mac computer? Which version? and are you connecting to it via wireless or a USB cable?Please let me know
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
windows wireless
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
which version of windows?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
ThanksPlease press the windows key + R and type inservices.mscpress enterLocate print spooler and click it and click restartThen try to print and tell me if it now prints please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
don't understand where to go on print spooler
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
My steps I gave you lead you to this.On which step did you get stuck? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
done as recommended but printer not responding
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
ThanksCan you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Still printer not responding
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
ThanksCan you in windows click the windows start, type in device and click ondevices and printersThen right click on your printer and select remove.Once done, restart the computer, go back to devices & printers and click Add printerAdd the printer again and tell me if you can then print on it please.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry don't understand your last reply. do you mean in internet explorer?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
No, in windows itself.Through which step are you having the issue understanding?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
after getting to right window and removing printer I restarted computer and went back to devices & printers added printer but says it is not found
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
ok, its lost connection to the wireless network.Can you connect it to the wifi network again by following the instructions herehttp://resources.kodak.com/support/shtml/en/manuals/urg01081/urg01081c2s1.shtmlThen repeat the instructions we just did and it should then addLet me know the results please
Richard, Engineer
Experience: 15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can't get my head around the instructions so am asking for remote please
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
I can do the computer part, but the instructions I gave you have to do on the printer itself, but we do together via a chat on the computerThank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ID###-##-####Password:8928
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.
connecting now
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It was no good printer was still unconnected although steps followed. You were not able to connect so I had to go elsewhere for this. I did not get the service and will not pay. Cancel my subscription. I will not recommend you to anyone. I rate you as very poor.