Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have a canon MG2450 printer how do i change the ink, i have

i have a canon MG2450 printer how do i change the ink, i have got new canon 545 fine cartridge ink.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Make sure the printer is powered on, then when you open the front cover, the ink holder will slide out automatically, then you can push down the ink cartridge until it clicks, then pull out the cartridge., then remove the tape from the new ink cartridge, then insert the new cartridge at a slant into the hold. Then push the cartridge in and up until it snaps into place, then close the printer's cover.- Please click on the website below for video instructions:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0dKxwEEReIPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Also, if needed, please click on the website below for full detailed instructions and illustrations:http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MG2400%20series/EN/BG/bg-ink1000.htmlWhen you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.