Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

My printer type:- hp psc 1215 all-in-one My problems:- When

Customer Question

My printer type:- hp psc 1215 all-in-one
My problems:- When printing, it only prints out the sheet showing the 3 steps to get the best quality.
When trying to print from Word, a message appears telling me that the printer is off line.
It is now in Error mode with the letter E showing on the face panel.
Help please
It has been working perfectly until three days ago.
It is about seven years old.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Please disconnect the power cord from the printer then, wait for 5 mins. and after that reconnect the power cord and let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that, several times,; each time the red light alongside 'check print cartridges' flashes and the letter E appears in the 'copies' window. Also, to switch the printer off, I have to disconnect from the wall.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information, do you use an USB cable to connect the printer with the PC ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** tell me which lights are on or blinking ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wonders of Wonders, it's working! A rest must have done it good,
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
That's great!!, I will be here if you face the same problem. Please let me know if you need any further help otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.