Jess
Jess, Technician
Experience:  Fix laser, dot matrix and deskjet printers
49766785

Please advise me. Max weight of paper Premium

Please advise me. Max weight of paper for Expression Premium Printers XP 830, XP 520,
Xp 530. Thank you.***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jess replied 1 year ago.
Hi Brian, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.There is no specification for the weight of paper for these Epson printers. Are you referring to the thickness of the paper?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jess. My question related to the paper thickness for the preparation of gift cards. For me normally 250gsm is the thickness I require. I am trying to find a replacement for my existing HP printer which has given up!
Expert:  Jess replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.The XP-830 can take specialty paper with thickness of 23 mil, which equates to 539.4 gsm.Both the XP-520 and XP-530 can use Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy which is 11.8 mil which means 277gsm.Therefore, if you are looking for a printer that can use 250gms paper, you can choose from XP-520, XP-530 or XP-820. They all can print on papers with thickness of 250 gsm.I hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jess M that was extremely helpful. One further favour. Please give me the paper maximum for the Brother MFC J880 DW.
Expert:  Jess replied 1 year ago.
Brian,Thank you for patiently waiting. This Brother printer has max paper thickness of 260GSM. Here is the link of this product where supported papers are listed:http://www.brother-usa.com/MFC/ModelDetail/4/MFCJ880DW/specI hope that helped.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess