Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

HP Envy 5530 keeps printing an old job even after cancelling.

Customer Question

HP Envy 5530 keeps printing an old job even after cancelling. When I look into items in printing queue to delete the job there is nothing showing in the queue. I place a new job for printing which appears in the queue as a single item, but the old job still gets printed.
Can you help?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to be committed to a monthly fee arrangement.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can we do a screen sharing session on your computer and I can help you directly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for replying. However I have since rectified the problem which turned out to be a simple matter, so my apologies for causing any unnecessary work on your part. I paid the£20 fee not realising that the first week was free and not intending to take on a monthly subscription. Would it therefore be possible to refund the £20 to my PayPal account?
P J Golding
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Not a problem, Phil. Call this customer service number, 0***-***-****and they'll take care of it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Byron
Thank you very much indeed. Much appreciated.
I know where to come next time I need assistance.
Phil Golding
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome Phil. Thank you.