Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a canon mp250 which has bent pins inside so that the

I have a canon mp250 which has bent pins inside so that the plug cannot fit, nothing else is wrong with it. I bought a canon mg2950 so I could still print. Is there any where to recycle my printer if it could be mended please. I am a not a company but a a silver surfer. Help please?
Jo Hodges Nottinghamshire
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeYou could have the printer dissembled and the pin straighten out, and a computer store can do this for you if you do not feel capable of doing it yourself.I would advise you get an offer for the repair first, as new this printer is £200, so I would advise any cost over £100 to avoid as you will only get a limited warranty with the repair. If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you