Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My Canon MG7550 printer told me an error had occurred. I found

Customer Question

My Canon MG7550 printer told me an error had occurred. I found a paper blockage. My paper was too thin and had buckled. I cleared this but the error message remains and the carrier does not automatically move from the right to the centre; so I can't see whether some inks need to be replaced, as I suspect they do. Your suggestions as to what to do next would be most welcome, please.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Depending upon how roughly you may have cleared the paper out, there might be one thing, or another, tried for this problem.I would advise you to try turning Off the printer, and leaving it Off for at least 1/2 hr.Then try it again.After that, if an error is still showing on the printer, tell me what the error is, on the printer, exactly, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Russell. I have had it off all night but the error persists.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
That does not sound promising, I'm sorry to say.What exactly is the full and exact text of the error message (and any accompanying or preceding numeric code) please?