Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have an HP 3070a Deskjet Printer. It has stopped printing

I have an HP 3070a Deskjet Printer. It has stopped printing from documents (though it still photo-copies). It shows up as being offline, but I am unable to get it back to online.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Windows XP. My computer is a Toshiba. Iam not sure of the brand / model.
Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?Can you click on Start, then click on Control Panel, then open System (and/or system and security / system), and confirm it has windows xp (or windows vista or 7 or 8 or 10)?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The connection is wirelessI know it sounds stupid but I cannot find the Control Panel link.
That's okay. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf915ed6-b549-46c6-a864-e4af087a9cbb, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/zhsppln2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Connected, working on issue, thanks.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.