Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

My PIXMA MP600 printer will not power up

Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Your printer most likely has a severe error in the power supply or in the main logic circuitry. On the one hand, that would fail to supply the main logic circuitry with voltages to run upon, and on the other hand, the main logic circuitry wouldn't be workable enough to initialize the printer. Or perhaps, a bit of both. How old is your printer?Was there an electrical storm, a thunderstorm, or lightning in the region about the time you found the printer would not work, or shortly before, and was the printer plugged in to the power mains at that time?