Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have Canon MG3550. My iMac will connect to printer in Pages

Customer Question

I have Canon MG3550. My iMac will connect to printer in Pages but now when I get up scan utility so I can save the copy rather than print. My iPad connects by wireless. How can I make scan utility recognise printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried scanning using Image Capture? try the instructions in the link below.http://www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
son in law came and solved it just using Canon scan.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you.S H E F I N