Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson Stylus SX515W printer which no longer accepts

Customer Question

I have an Epson Stylus SX515W printer which no longer accepts the photo copying function and also the print command from the Toshiba Satellite laptop. The print ink levels are full but when I try the print command for photo copying all the machine does is send out blank paper. My laptop is running Microsoft 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N