Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have just purchased the new Gemini embossing/ die cutting

Customer Question

I have just purchased the new Gemini embossing/ die cutting machine, I placed the correct plates for embossing a spellbinder die but the black rubber embossing mat has jammed inside the machine, the plates are 3/4 out of the machine but will not move any further, despite gentle movement by hand, looking inside from the front of the machine, I can see that the embossing mat is well & truly jammed inside, Unfortunately, I have tried to contact the designers for technical help but they are moving buildings this weekend, so no contact is available, I am desperate for help, any ides please. Many Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Steve M replied 1 year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AURQXP68fw0 Questions can be sent to both tech support:***@******.*** and Customer service:***@******.***. Hope these are of some help to you ;-)Let me know if not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to continue with this as I have contacted you on several occasions to let you know that I have fixed the machine myself, I would like you to refund my money, funds are tight as I am a pensioner, please remove me from your "books" Thank-you. Jennifer Pennell