Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have CANON I-Sensys LBP 5360 I am having problems in printing

Customer Question

I have CANON I-Sensys LBP 5360 I am having problems in printing as i cannot get it to go the bottom tray
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please tell me a few things:- is your computer, that you print from to this printer, a Windows PC, or an Apple computer?- have you tried setting the tray settings in the printer's own settings, as well as on your computer in both the application's Print settings (for Page Size, and for Tray or Paper Size) and in the printer's driver settings (located variously depending upon what type of computer you have?When printing from MS Word or WordPerfect, both elaborated applications, Print settings for the page size can without intending to, direct the print to the tray with that size of paper. And driver settings as well as those on the printer (if it is not a very simple printer indeed) can influence the outcome.For instance, if on the printer, the tray selection is set to Auto then the tray used depends upon what paper is loaded where, etc.