Steve M
Steve M, Consultant
Experience:  MCSE
67392652

Canon printer need help on the setting. The paper is set on

Customer Question

Canon printer need help on the setting. The paper is set on the upper tray I cannot get it to move to the bottom tray
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question on this site. The error code indicates "carriage error", there are multiple solutions for this problem, because a carriage error can cause due to multiple reasons. So, I am giving a link below, where you will find those solutions, please open the link below and follow the steps to solve this problem, but please remember as this is a hardware problem, you have to repair the printer if the problem persists after following those steps. Let me know, if you need any further help otherwise please remember to give a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort. http://fix-your-printer.blogspot.com/2009/03/error-5100-on-canon-printers.html
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is not the solution. The printer is Canon I-SENSYS LBP 5360 and the problem is the selection of the paper tray. You cannot fix this by remote control. Unless you have a solution the resolve this morning Sunday 8 May 2016 or refund my money and I will go the cannon engineer.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Oh!, I am extremely sorry for the post, I didn't mean to post that, it was for another problem. I don't know, how it get posted in your question.
Expert:  Steve M replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I guess it's really the manual you require for this?I think you can download it from here...http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/laser/i-sensys_lbp5360.aspx?type=manuals&language=