WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

I have iP4600 printer. It has not had a great deal of use

I have iP4600 printer. It has not had a great deal of use lately. Now i have reasons to operate again but the colour check page i printed showed NO yellow. The other colours also were vey pale. I have replaced all colour cartridges and also ran through the various other checks listed on my computer instructions but to no avail. any ideas?
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
The problem is due to the malfunctioned print head and will require a replacement print head. Check first to see if you printer is under warranty that way it can re replaced. They cost about $50 and sometimes better to purchase a new printer for close to that price. If you would like to purchase the replacement print head you can get one here:http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/professional/standard_display/support_pro/pro_service-parts