Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Brother Printer - DCP-J5520DWWhatever glossy paper I use,

Customer Question

Brother Printer - DCP-J5520DW
Whatever glossy paper I use, including Brother paper, my printer keeps paper jamming ??
I am using 180 g lightweight paper which is ideal for what I need BUT OVERTIME I GET A PAPER JAM.
Have used different amounts of paper in tray but without success.
Please help.
Thanks,
Ray
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You may need to clean the paper feed rollers in the area where the paper jam is happening, depending upon where the jam happens, and whether the paper is curled, rolled, crinkled, or damaged - or perhaps not damaged at all, but just stopping in the printer or partway through it. Let me know what kind of paper jam it is, and in what location. I will advise you more specifically on that basis.