WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician
Experience:  Over 5 years as a computer and printer repair technician
21171802

The printer has stopped printing from computer and copy. I

Customer Question

The printer has stopped printing from computer and copy. I have tried all the cleaning procedures offered to no avail. Paper goes through but comes out blank.
Category: Printers
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 1 year ago.
Since none of the cleaning procedures have worked the problem is due to the malfunctioned print head and will require a replacement print head. Check first to see if you printer is under warranty that way it can re replaced. They cost about $50 and sometimes better to purchase a new printer for close to that price. If you would like to purchase the replacement print head you can get one here:http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/professional/standard_display/support_pro/pro_service-parts