VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I cannot get my HP Envy 5644 to print from emails in my inbox

Customer Question

I cannot get my HP Envy 5644 to print from emails in my inbox but it will print from microsoft word. It used to do this without complaint. How do I correct this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue. You stated that it worked before. So when did the issue first start?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
About 10 days ago
OK. What Operating System do you have Windows or MAC OS X?
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience: I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there, I have requested your request for a remote connectionCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear *****
I am getting confused. I downloaded and could not get back to you with the ID which is###-##-####and the password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
you have given me the ID now, thank you, ***** ***** connecting
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I see you closed the Teamviewer program, please reopen it and leave it open and provide me the new Password
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear *****
It is difficult to get back to you. If I have got back to you the new password ***** ***** What happens now?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
I am still here, but still it says you have closed the program.Are you sure you have ID###-##-####please double check it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes the ID number is ***** 852 682. I reopened the Teamviewer but nothing appeared to happen I will try again the password ***** ***** I will now reopen the teamviewer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
You will get a new password ***** you open it, please give me that here
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The new password ***** ***** you now start the process. Having got the password ***** do I get back to you with it without going back to my emails like this and without turning off the teamviewer?My computer confirmed that teramviewer is still connected. I hope so.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
it is now correct
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear Vanmagnus systemsThe answer to your question is that I a,m on Windows 7. Do you need any other information?YoursBowen
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Bowen, we fixed the problem though over remote, you had the printer incorrectly selected, and as you now note, your able to print emails.Nothing further is neededThanks