VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Does the HP Envy 5644 printer have a silent mode and how do

Customer Question

Does the HP Envy 5644 printer have a silent mode and how do you put it into this state of operating ??
You won't get an easier question !!
Rick
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Very to happy to assist you with this issue. You are referring to Quiet Mode on many of the HP printers. Please do the following: Chime in and let me know of your results.On the printer control panel, swipe the display to the left, then touch Setup .Touch Preferences.Touch the box next to Quiet Mode to switch the setting to On.Touch OK.To turn off Quiet Mode, repeat these steps, and switch the setting to OFF.
upon further examination, I fear that your model may have Sleep Mode only and not Quite Mode. If the option is with in your printer. Above is the needed menu options.