Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Pixma MG6600 printer and I keep getting the

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MG6600 printer and I keep getting the message that there is no paper in the cassette (Support Code 1003 - whatever that means), when there is paper loaded. I've turned the machine off, reloaded a number of times but the printer still refuses to recognise that there is paper in the cassette. I've carried out the troubleshooting suggestions in the online manual, but no result.
Any clues on how to fix this?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished. Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly. Let me know the results please