Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have just bought a Canon Pixma printer series 2450 and I

Customer Question

I have just bought a Canon Pixma printer series 2450 and I am trying to print from a pdf document. The message keeps coming up that the printing failed as no paqges where selected - which is a nonsense. I am using win 10 on an IBM compatable desktop and I have tried several times to print. I have no idea how to proceed or what else to try.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I think you may be trying to do the printing either from a web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), or you may be trying to print from an Adobe program. Try loading the PDF file into FoxIt Reader - a program with considerable flexibility in printing PDF files, and perfectly good for viewing them.If you need advice on loading FoxIt Reader onto your system, here is the download page for it:https://www.foxitsoftware.com/downloads/where the red button that saysFREE DOWNLOADat the *right-hand* of the web page, under 'Free Download Software' and 'FoxIt Reader'is the button to click upon. (Does your printer still print commonplace documents, e.g. Text or MS Word - or does it have problems with them also? if you haven't printed one lately, print just one small document as a test, I suggest, to verify that the problem is not with your printer.)