Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

There ! I have today changed Internet providers, and

Hi there ! I have today changed Internet providers, and currently use an HP Envy 5530 printer which is subscribed to your ink programme. Though I have entered information regarding my new provider into the printer, it is refusing to accept the information, and wants to revert me to my old settings. This is not possible. How can I get the printer to respond to the new information. ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there John and welcomeWhen you say it refuses to accept the information, what is the exact message you get when it fails?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you