Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Error code 6000 om mg 5600

Customer Question

error code 6000 om mg 5600
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i left power off for 30 min and still get error 6000
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cartridge parked on left side
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
btw = i do not want a subscription - only a one time charge, ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are u there?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, this can be caused by a foreign object in the printer.

Can you disconnect the power cable and open it up and check carefully in the printer for any objects, either a paperclip or piece of paper or anything.

If you can use a vacuum cleaner, please use this to clean it out, and if possible, with the help of someone, turn the printer upside down to shake out any loos objects.

Once done, connect the power cable and power it on and tell me if it clears the error please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is brand new - just out of box. But i did look for foreign matter and blew out with air. there is nothing in there. Everything you are telling me is online already.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i ned someone who know how to reset this printer error code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it might just be hung up and needs a reset
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I am going to opt out of working with you further on this. You do not need to do anything you will be contacted when another expert takes over

Thank you and all the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u make sure that this is a one time service charge and not a recurring monthly charge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i saw something come up about a "monthly" subscription charge of $27. I do not want that. I only want one $27 session for this particular issue
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

you will need to contact customer service on***@******.*** for all payment questions, we do not have any insight into this