Hi Charles, my name is***** give the following steps a try:
1) Click Start and then Control Panel and then Administrative Tools.
2) Select Services.
3) In the list of services, locate Print Spooler.
4) Right-click on Print Spooler and choose Stop.
5) Navigate to c:\windows\system32\spool\printers
6) Delete all files in that folder.
7) Go back to the Print Spooler in the list of services.
8) Right-click Print Spooler and choose Start.
Your print queue should be empty.
If this answers your question, please accept my answer and rate me appropriately. I don't get paid anything for helping you unless you accept the answer and rate me at least 3 stars. If it doesn't resolve the problem, please chat me back and I'll get a solution for you. Thanks and have a great day!