VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

My name is Kinne. One year ago you helped a customer find a

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** year ago you helped a customer find a way to scan a doc with Canon inkjet printer MG 3550. I have found the IJ scan utility, but it looks like it's not installed. You posted a link that doesn't connect. can you repost it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue. Please follow the link below:

http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mg_series/pixma_mg3550.aspx?type=download&language=&os=WINDOWS%208.1%20(64-bit)

The above link is to all of the known software for your printer, Sir or Madam. If any more assistance is needed please let me know.