VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have purchased a Xerox 7132 Workstation. The machine will

I have purchased a Xerox 7132 Workstation. The machine will only copy, am I doing something wrong here or does it sound faulty.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Very happy to assist you with this issue. What Operating System are you using on your PC?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for coming back to me, I am using windows 10, it is a 64 bit system (AMD Phenom)

OK. Have you downloaded and installed the correct Driver for your Printer? If not please go to:

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/workcentre-7132/downloads/enus.html?operatingSystem=win10x64&fileLanguage=en

Please follow the link and get back to me pronto.

Remember to reboot your PC once the driver is installed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,I am currently downloading the driver. I am in a bit of an hurry to leave, but i may take you up on your offer on Monday if that is ok, do I just plug the Ethernet cable from the printer to my router?

Yes, you can do that Sir or Madam.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be around at around 10.00am (uk time) to remotely troubleshoot my printer? If not, what time suits you? (I am in work from 07.00 am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I forgot to say, on Monday!

Yes, just extend an offer for Secure Connection and I will be here @ 5:00 AM Eastern US/10:00 AM London Time.

VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience: I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, I can see its now passed 10AM, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi David, further to our telephone conversation please go to http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=351a47ff-3237-40d5-8a4f-ccab8aad0404 to start the secure remote assistance session.