Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have an Epson Perfection V600 Photo copier. I have had

Customer Question

I have an Epson Perfection V600 Photo copier. I have had faultless results with the copier but now I cannot get it to power up. I have done nothing differently than usual. Can any explain why this has happened and how to fix the problem?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the copier (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that. The result is the same: no power to the scanner.
I have used a multimeter to check the power. I have 240V in to the adaptor but only 0.2v out (it should be 24V 1.3A) - I think the adaptor may be at fault
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
if that's the amount your getting then nothing is getting through to it.You can get the replacement via my link belowhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Epson-2117006-adapters-inverters-PERFECTION/dp/B001U0ENJ8If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you