VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have a Canon Pixma MG5751 printer that is still showing a

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Canon Pixma MG5751 printer that is still showing a paper jam even though I have cleared it. What can I do please. This is urgent...
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you with this issue.

Please follow the steps below:

Paper Is Jammed inside the Machine

If the jammed paper tears and you cannot remove the paper either from the paper output slot or from the transport unit, or the jammed paper remains inside the machine, remove the paper following the procedure below.

Important

• The power cannot be turned off while the machine is sending or receiving a fax, or when the received fax or the unsent fax are stored in the machine's memory.

Make sure if the machine completed sending or receiving all the faxes before disconnecting the power cord.

If you unplug the power cord, all the faxes stored in the machine's memory are deleted.

Note

• If you need to turn off the machine to remove jammed paper during printing, press the Stop button to cancel print jobs before turning off the machine.

1. Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.

2. Open the paper output cover.

Important

• Do not touch the clear film (A).

If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.

3. Make sure that the jammed paper is not under the FINE cartridge holder.

If the jammed paper is under the FINE cartridge holder, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper.

When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.

4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.

5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.

6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed.

7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.

All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.

Also, here is the link along with needed video, Sir or Madam.

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX450%20series/EN/ERR/ERR_Other0100.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I know all of that! Actually the problem has resolved itself now. Thanks anyway.

Ok.