Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer and it is showing

I have a HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer and it is showing Service 27. What's wrong?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We tried unplugging and plugging back in again and it still doesn't work
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Is it still giving the same error message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Service 27
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Remove the power to it, then take out the toner (ink)

Wipe the inside of the printer with a damp cloth, ensuring it is completely clear.

Allow 10 minutes for it to dry, put the ink back in, connect the power and turn it on and tell me how it now functions please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Please accept

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks that's it fixed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Perfect!

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit