Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have a Canon printer MG4250 and am using Windows 10.I

Customer Question

I have a Canon printer MG4250 and am using Windows 10.I believe it needs the printer head to be realigned. Can you help please. And what are your charges? I don't have a printed manual. Regards, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Please standby while I research the issue...

If you got a message on your printer control panel telling you to align the printhead, you can do this using the menus on the printer control panel.

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!