Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an issue with an Epson Printer xp-422 Assistant:

Customer Question

I have an issue with an Epson Printer xp-422
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: its an error code OxF1
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When would I be getting an answer?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How old is your Epson printer, please?

Have you tried turning it Off for at least 20 minutes, then trying it again? or is this an error that is obviously persistent or recurrent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The printer is about 2 years old. I haven't left it for 20 minutes but near enough. Shall I turn it off for more than twenty minutes and then come back?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, let's try that, please.