Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My Canon Pixma MG 8150 printer won't print properly. It

Customer Question

Hello, My Canon Pixma MG 8150 printer won't print properly. It starts a page and then cuts out. If I press pause and then print again, it then sends out the page with just the top line printed. Any ideas?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. As this is an all in one device, can you try to make some copies, instead of printing from the PC and let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iy has just made a copy happily
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry "it"!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, please let try to print this page and let me know, if this page also print like that or not ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to print this page, but it has stopped, as usual.
I don't feel confident about remote access
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, I can understand your problem about remote access, but this is a reputed site and remote access is the easiest way to solve the problem. Most important is that, you will see, what I am doing on your PC and work with me along. Anyway, if you do not want to use it then, it is fine. I will give you the steps here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for understanding. Yes please give me the steps here.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know, which version of Windows is installed in your PC and what type of connection do you use to connect the printer to the PC, like wireless, USB etc.