VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

Lm sorry to trouble you but please can you help a 80yr old

Customer Question

Good morning, lm sorry to trouble you but please can you help a 80yr old bloke? I have one of your Printers a HP ENVY 8877 [got it in Feb 2016] in was getting low on ink, put in a new Back also Colour cartridges [bought a double pack when l purchased the unit for a spare] Followed the instructions, line up etc, but now when it prints off it looses some of the black copy.
Please l hope you can help. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Happy to assist you kind Sir with this issue.

Are you using Windows or MAC OS X, Sir?