Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon iP4800 series printer. I have been trying to

Customer Question

I have a canon iP4800 series printer. I have been trying to print small, holiday photographs on photograph paper on the back printer but there is a fault and the 'send to printer bar' colours up very slowly and it took 30 minutes stopping and starting to produce one photograph and not well printed. The ink cartridges have enough ink in them and are not flashing. What I don't understand is that the main part of the printer will print normally with A4 paper in it. Please advise me how to overcome this fault if that is possible.
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Claudia. Welcome to justanswer.

Set the print quality to HIGH or BEST QUALITY while printing photos. Then check the result.

Reply for further assistance