Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Pixma MG5150. Got the message: Printer error.

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MG5150. Got the message: Printer error. Disconnect main cable and contact dealer". (Maybe some other words, but since I am not English and did not write them down. The main meaning is there). Green and orange light flashing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Do you get any error code or number on the printer.