Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can i change my HP Envy110 back to USB connection from

Customer Question

How can i change my HP Envy110 back to USB connection from wireless connection please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You want your printer to be connected to usb from wireless is that correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I see you have requested an additional service for secure remote assistance. I have accepted your additional service offer and i will be assisting your with the

remote assistance to solve the problem you have posted.

Click here to run remote assistance

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I have been waiting for you to connect to the secure remote access screen as requested but i haven't got any response from you.
Let me know when you could be online so that i can continue to assist you on this issue further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Had a Blue screen break down when you did the restart Michelle so it took a while to get back on line. I'm sorry
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

i am reconnected