Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

How can i send a scan from my printer to someone via email,

Customer Question

how can i send a scan from my printer to someone via email, mg3200 printer, ihave put it on scan, but what happens next?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: what sort of details?mg3200 canon printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for posting your question on Justanswer.com, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use and are you able to print from your PC ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sudipto,
I am on windows 10 yes i can print from my pc. I put the document in the printer and pressed scan. It flashes some numbers and then what ? nothing happens.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information. Please open the link below and watch the video then, try to scan and let me know if you are able to scan or not ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsjIMRJdb4I

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would you please type your answer as i have impaired hearing and cannot hear what is being said!
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

OK, then open the link below and read the steps to know, how to scan from Windows 10. I am not typing the steps here because in this link you will see illustrations with the instructions, which will help you to better understand the steps.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-scan-documents-in-windows-10.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, i will try that.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** know the result.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will need to read through that and see if it works. What if i have more questions, do i get back to you, it is quite late now, so it could be tomorrow?
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

No problem, you can ask as many questions as you want but the question should be related to this problem only.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
of course. I still had trouble signing in despite being sent a new password ***** it kept saying my email address is in use , type a new email address. Why does it do that, it is very annoying as i had to have quite a few goes before being connected.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Please check the email address which you have entered while posting this question for the password.