nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I am in email correspondence with someone - I want to print

I am in email correspondence with someone - I want to print some of the emails he has sent me but I can not do it. He has put a block on my printing his emails. I have had no problems printing off emails from anybody else - it is just his emails I can not print.Has he used a programme that can stop me printing his emails ? How do I counter this in order to print off his emails ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

You can take screen shots of his emails. Can you choose for remote assistance so that I can have a look at your system?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks. Screen shots will have to do then - thanks.

Please rate the chat positively by clicking the 5 stars present on the upper panel so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.