nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a brother printer i haven't got a printer setup disk

Customer Question

i have a brother printer i haven't got a printer setup disk for mac
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to justanswer.

Which version of Mac are you using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
mac mini late 14 model number co7nmfyghv

As you have chosen Secure Remote Assistance. You need to make a little changes in the settings in your system so that I can connect to you and install necessary software for you.

choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Security and Privacy and at the bottom and then choose Anywhere

Check the attached image.

I'm having trouble finding references to a Brother LC980 printer, though I can find plenty of references to LC980 ink cartridges. Would you check the nameplate on your printer, and confirm the model number? Most Brother printer model numbers start with HL, DCP, MFC, MP or M.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on saturday i sent you my details for a printer driver brother dcp195c ipaid for it ihav nt had a reply for it ihav nt got a mobile phone

Doreen I waited for you that day to start the session but got no reply from your side.

I am providing you the link to driver software. Just select the operating system and download the file. Once download is finished, just open that file to install the software.

CLICK HERE