KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA,
70193065

My Pixma MG6150 has the following message C000. Printer

Customer Question

My Pixma MG6150 has the following message C000 . Printer error has occurred Turn off power then back on again. If problem persists see the manual.
Category: Printers
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... This is a print head issue… try to clean the printer… if there isn’t a button on the printer then with the printer power on open the cover and wait for carriage to appear. After this unplug the printer and remove the ink cartridges … now with an ear bud or a damp cloth clean it… leave it for few minutes and put the cartridges back in… make sure everything is seated properly then plug it back after 5-10 minutes…this should solve the problem.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks