Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epson XP225 printer. After I have used the printer, when I

Customer Question

Epson XP225 printer. After I have used the printer, when I go to anher print job, I keep getting another copy of previous item. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That could be owing to a variety of factors.

One thing to be very careful of, is very basic: Don't double-click on the control when sending the print job. One click is enough. Otherwise, you may duplicate the sending of the print job, causing it to be sent twice.

One basic approach, if it is owing to a simple temporary error in the system:

- restart the computer, while shutting Off the printer for the interval or for 10+ minutes.

- then when logged back in to the computer after the restart, turn On the printer again, send a simple print job carefully, only once. See if it comes off the printer only once.

Also, a refresh of the printer's drivers, installed on the computer, after an uninstall of the printer's drivers and a restart of the computer before installing the newest drivers for the printer onto the computer... might help. If you need detailed instructions for how to do this, please let me know your computer's Windows (or MAC OS X ) version, and whether your computer is on a USB cable, or on a wireless networked connection.