Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Hp officejetpro6830

hp officejetpro6830
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Reconnected power to printer, Same Message, Problem with print HEAD.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, can you please remove the ink cartridges and power it off.

then using a q-tip with cleaning alcohol or warm water, clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Let it dry for 10 minutes, put the ink back in, turn on the printer and tell me if it is now functioning correctly please.

`

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Job done as instructed. We have got the same massage (no error code)
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

It is the printhead that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The printer is still in warranty, Can you let me know how to do this, I find it impossible to get any sense from the HP web site pages. THANKS.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

you do this via the place you purchased it from Terry, so return it there and they will take care of the warranty exchange for you

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Richard.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

your welcome

If you need anything else, please let me know and please remember the service rating via the stars at the top then submit