Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have finally succeeded in reaching an access point on my

Customer Question

I have finally succeeded in reaching an access point on my canon pixma mg 7500 and the small blue access light is on. However when I tried to print the screen shows Select printer and when I press that it says No air printers found.
My printer is an inkjet and I am now completely lost. My excuse is that I am 93 years of age and maybe I do not grasp things so well. Would be pleased if you are able to guide me but please talk slowly as I also have hearing aids, Sincere thanks, ***** *****
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The blue light being On steadily usually means, a good wireless/WiFi connection from or to the printer has been achieved.

What screen are you trying to print from? the use of the term 'Air printer' suggests an Apple device, perhaps, but what kind ?