Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My cannon MG5450 printer scanner is showing support code

Customer Question

My cannon MG5450 printer scanner is showing support code C000. I have turned on and off numerous times and it will not go away
Category: Printers
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The Canon may have an ink tank that may not be seated properly or there may be an obstruction in the paper feed path. Follow these steps please>

Remove the packing material, reseat the ink tanks (use Replacing the ink tank procedure) or remove jammed paper / any obstruction in the paper feed path (see Removing Paper Jams).

If the above actions do not clear the error, follow the steps below.

Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.

Plug the machine back in and turn the machine back on.

Let me know what happens please>