Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Cannon MG5450 which has suddenly started printing

Customer Question

I have a Cannon MG5450 which has suddenly started printing blurred on black ink. It prints fine on coloured ink. I have cleaned the nozzles, auto and manual aligned the heads, increased the quality of the paper, increased the print quality to high, changed both of the black ink catridges, but nothing works. What can I do next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please