Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Just finished printing 10 4s when the on/off light

Customer Question

Just finished printing 10 4s when the on/off green light disappeared and not working since
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Julia. Welcome to justanswer.

Remove the power cord from the wall outlet and leave it for 10 minutes. Then again plug it back and turn it on. Check if the issue is still there or not

Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Julia,

did you try the procedure yet and can you report about the results please?

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By paying extra money I understand the guarantee is not a100% successful.I would prefer my money back.Thank you

I can issue a refund for you, but I am not sure why you would not try the procedure recommended first, so that we can try to solve your problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you all the same,I prefer to have my money back

I´ve opened a request for a refund for you with my moderators, should be with you shortly.