nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I am without my usual internet connection and am using BT

I am without my usual internet connection and am using BT Wifi openzone with my desktop and canon MG6450 printer. My printer won't connect to the available openzone network - I've bought a usb cable but I don't know how to set up the printer so it will work. Just plugging the thing in doesn't seem to do it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sue. Welcome to justanswer.

It requires certain softwares to be installed into your system. If you want I can setup your printer by myself. Please accept the offer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK - do you want me to plug in my printer power cable and usb cable?

CLICK HERE and then press I Agree. A file will get downloaded. Just open/run that file to start the remote desktop session.