Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have an Epson WF-3520. Every time I come to print or copy

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3520. Every time I come to print or copy the paper jams in the back part of the machine. There is no crumpling up of the paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Depending upon the age of the printer, and how much use it has been / how many pages it has printed, it might perhaps be owing to dirty rollers in the back part of the machine.

You could try cleaning the rollers.

Remove all paper from the machine, unplug it, and open it so as to have access to the rollers in the problem area where feeding is not being done properly.

Take a clean high-quality lint-free rag cloth, moisten it with rubbing alcohol, and rub the rollers firmly all over their paper-contacting surfaces, three times over.

(If the rollers are hard to reach, there is another way to clean them... let me know if that is the case, and I will detail how to do the cleaning.)

Allow 5+ minutes for drying-off, then reload the paper, close up the machine where you opened it up, and then try again.

Let me know how this goes, I will advise you further as needed.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Russell,
Thanks for your help - but still not working. I'me desperate for a printer so I've bought a new one.
Thanks once again
Graham Charles

Very well... I hope that the new printer serves you well, Graham.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.