Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a dell 1355cn printer and I just cleaned the CTS

Customer Question

I have a dell 1355cn printer and I just cleaned the CTS things. Now it will copy, but will not print what I send from the computer. What have I done?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I cleaned the sensor things on the back side of my computer. I put everything back together. I tried to print something from my computer and I just get a blank page. I tried copying something and it will do that, although the color is light. What should I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Windows 10, but my printer has now started to work, so I guess I don't need help after all. Thank you,

You are welcome. I am glad that you have solved your problem. And thank you for choosing Just Answer.